Saturday, July 11, 2015

How To Cash Out Your AdSense Earnings in Malaysia using Western Union

I shared below how to cash out your AdSense earnings in Malaysia through Western Union:

1) Once you've reached the minimum earning threshold, which is currently USD100.00, you will received an email from Google Billing with the subject title 'Google AdSense: We recently sent you a payment';

2) Follow the instruction in the email to log in to your AdSense account. Select "Payments" from the drop down list. You will be able to see a 'Payment Receipt' from Google. Print out this payment receipt or write down the 2 most important parts which is the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) and the sender. In my case, the sender was Google Ireland, Ltd. But my advice is still better to print out the receipt and bring along with you when you go to the bank.

3) Go to the any banks in Malaysia with the yellow 'Western Union' symbol. In my case, I went to the bank nearest to my office, which is RHB Bank.

4) Tell the bank officer you need a form to receive money through Western Union. Fill in the important parts of the form such as Receive Money, MTCN number, your full name, your address, your occupation and the sender. The officer will require your NRIC as well, for verification purpose. No need to fill in the amount, as the officer will fill in for you based on the MTCN number. For my case, I need to wait for about 20 minutes for the officer to verify the details before he called my name name and handed me the cash in Malaysian Ringgit. 

Prior to receiving your first AdSense earning, make sure you update your payee profile, payment setting and billing contacts. For payee profile, remember to key in your name and address accordingly. For payment setting, the fastest and easiest way to receive the AdSense earning is through Western Union. So, log in to your AdSense account, then under 'How you get paid', select Western Union.  Make sure you change the payment method prior to your payment issued (in my case is USD100.00). Otherwise, Google Billing will not be in time to change the payment methods.

Hope the above helps!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for 4 tips..maybe someday i might get my first payment through adsense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi gurl anna, no problem :) hope you will be able to cash out your adsense very soon :)

      Delete