Thursday, June 18, 2015

PTPTN Repayment: How To Check PTPTN Pin Number or 'Nombor Pinjaman'?


I remember there was one time which I wanted to log in to check my online PTPTN account statement (Penyata Pendidikan Konventional) but I had forgotten my PTPTN Pin Number and the PTPTN letter with the log in pin was at another location. Since that incident, I saved my PTPTN Pin Number or 'Nombor Pinjaman' in my smartphone.

Anyway, other than referring to the letter from PTPTN which come with the pin number or 'Nombor Pinjaman' you also can check the pin number or 'Nombor Pinjaman' by c
alling PTPTN hotline, 03-2080 4455 03-21933000. This is the fastest and easiest way to get the PTPTN 'Nombor Pinjaman' for you to log in to PTPTN Epay website. Just follow the steps below, then you'll be able to get your 'Nombor Pinjaman' in a minute:

1) Call to PTPTN hotline, 
03-2080 4455 03-21933000
(You will be attended by auto attendant system)
2) Choose option 4 for Inquiries on 'Nombor Pinjaman';
3) Choose option 1 for Mycard holder;
4) Enter your 12 digits Mycard number followed by #. Example, 880512019989#;
5) Choose option 1 to get your 'Nombor Pinjaman';
6) Get ready your pen and paper because within a few seconds, the auto attendant will let read out your 5 digits 'Nombor Pinjaman'.

Simple and I think it is available 24 hours because I called at 10pm and still able to get my 'Nombor Pinjaman'. From my latest checking, operation hours is mon-fri, 8am-7pm and sat-sun, 8am-5pm, public holiday will be closed.


Hope the above helps!

photo credit: PTPTN Epay.

13 comments:

  1. For my case: I tried to call and ask for "Nombor Pinjaman", the auto attendant replied: Tiada rekod berkenaan. How come? I not yet make any payment for the loan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jay, is your PTPTN the Konventional type of the new one? My post is only for Penyata Pendidikan Koventional.

      Delete
  2. My case is also " Tiada rekod berkenaan".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte, is your PTPTN the Konventional type? Or, you may go to the nearest PTPTN office.

      Delete
  3. the contact number canot reach lerh~another number ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Zoie, i just tried, seems like the number is not reachable as well. I am sorry, I don't have other number. I suggest your check with your nearest PTPTN office.

      Delete
  4. Hi all, their new hotline num - 03-2193 3000. Shud be 24hrs too as i've called in just now around 10pm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi KiWee.. thank you so much for the updated info.. will include in my post above.. thanks again

      Delete
  5. Nice post & info! :) *Thumbs up!*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot..it really helps me

    ReplyDelete