Monday, May 18, 2015

Why You Should Start Paying Your PTPTN Study Loan


For those PTPTN borrowers who had graduated and started earning an income, and still have not started paying your PTPTN study loan, I shared below the reasons which prompted me to start paying my PTPTN study loan:

1) No Free Money
I always believe there is no free lunch and no free money. We need to pay back based on what we had agreed in the offer letter. PTPTN is still very kind to offer scholarship for those with excellent result. Last year, PTPTN also offered up to 20% discount for those borrower who wish to make full settlement for their study loan. If you still wish for free money, then try you best to obtain a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honour. Else, we still need to pay back our PTPTN study loan.

2) Prove That You Are Someone with Responsibility 
Most PTPTN borrowers are tertiary students from IPTA and IPTS. Prove that we are graduates with high responsibility.

3) To Ensure Continuation of PTPTN 
Think about the financial support for our younger siblings or our children. If most PTPTN borrowers did not pay back their study loan, where will our future generations get their financial assistance to support their tertiary education?

4) To Avoid Hassle In Future
With the offer letter we signed, PTPTN has the right to take action when PTPTN did not received the payment as per scheduled in the offer letter. Since last year, PTPTN has started to 'black list' borrowers who refused to pay back their study loan. As for me, I wish to have a peace of mind and not to be troubled with study loan matter. Thus, I choose to pay my PTPTN study loan.

I hope what I share above is convincing enough for you to start your PTPTN study loan repayment journey.

photo credit: Loan via photopin (license)

No comments:

Post a Comment