Saturday, May 16, 2015

A Change Of Lifestyle

A few days ago, I read this article from The Malaysian Insider. I feel envy of this young couple for daring to take the big challenge and big change of their lifestyle - from corporate executive to organic farming.

I strongly believe this is not as easy decision to make, especially at such a young age, 27 years old. Most youngsters at this age still in their 'partying phase'. But, I really support them for this decision and hope that their organic farm will be well know soon.

I myself come from farming background. My father own a huge orange orchard, where my siblings and me spent most of our childhood. And till now, I still take leave from my work and spend my days with my parents at their orchard. Every time when I go to visit my parents' orchard, I would feel very happy and looking forward for the trip. Till today I still feel amazed to see vegetables and plants growing from the soil. 

So, I can understand when I read that the young couples really looking forward to start their days at their organic farm. Seem like life become more purposeful for them.

Are you willing to make such a drastic change to your lifestyle?

No comments:

Post a Comment