Tuesday, March 3, 2015

How To Top Up Manulife PRS Investment Through Online Banking


To top-up my Manulife PRS Investment, I have a few options below:

1) Write a cheque to Manulife Asset Management Services Berhad;
2) Pay cash to my PRS advisor;
3) Through online banking or e-banking

Since I am a Maybank2u user, so it's much more easier to top-up my Manulife PRS Investment through MBB online banking. You will be able to find the guidelines on online payment on Manulife Asset Management Services Bhd website.The steps are similar, just that for PRS investment, I need to select Manulife Asset Management Services Bhd (PRS Pension). Instead of key-in the investment account number, I need to key-in my full name (as per IC) and my New IC number. My advisor said that, the system will automatically top-up based on full name and New IC number. 

To be on the safe side, I also email the payment receipt to my advisor. A few days after my transfer done, I saw my investment been updated accordingly. 

If you are not a Maybank2u user, you still can make an online GIRO transfer to Manulife Asset Management Services Bhd Maybank account. You may request the Maybank account number from your advisor.

Hope the above helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment