Sunday, December 14, 2014

Investing in Indonesian Fund



Recently I switched a small amount of my investment to Indonesian Fund. 

The reasons I switched a portion of my investment to Indonesian fund as below:

1) I wish to diversify my portfolio. In investment, among the famous golden rules would be 'do not put all your eggs in one basket'. Thus, I am putting some of my eggs in a new basket;
2) A hope for better Indonesia and more stable economy under new leadership and new management, President Jokowi;
3) High population. Indonesia is among the world top countries with highest populations. With populations keep growing and most of the populations are young generations, I foresee huge economic growth will be created by these youngsters. 
4) Low entry offered by the fund unit

I look forward to brighter Indonesia market outlook in next year and in years to come.

photo credit: JasonParis via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment