Sunday, August 3, 2014

An Update On My Public Mutual - Public Dividend Select Fund

One of the many things that make me happy is when I received my statements from my unit trust investments. Recently I received the final distribution statement for my Public Dividend Select Fund (PDSF) for financial year ended 31 May 2014. This PDSF was my first investment which I made in 2005 with RM1000 only. The distribution amount which I received for financial year ended 31 May 2014 is RM181.49. It is quite impressive. So, as at 31 July 2014, from my RM1000 investment which I made in 2005, it is now turning into RM2,575.60. I am thankful for this and I hope to receive more good news for my PDSF.

photo credit: Alan Cleaver via photopin cc

3 comments:

  1. great! the annualized return > 10%

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Raymond, yes... the annual return is more than 10% :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, investment in Public Mutual unit trust, if done correctly will yield positive return for the customer.

    http://1publicmutual.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete