Wednesday, July 9, 2014

How Long Can We Expect Tax Refund from Inland Revenue Board (IRB) @ Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (LHDN)?



I read from The Star Online that Inland Revenue Board (IRB) @ Lembaga Hasil Dalam  Negeri (LHDN) stated that all tax refund are processes within 30 days from the e-filing submission.

I submitted my 2013 income tax through e-filing on 17 June 2014. I have tax paid in excess due to my monthly tax deduction through PCB (Potongan Cukai Bulanan). Yesterday (8 July 2014), I received the overpaid tax through direct transfer to my bank account. So, what do you think about the time frame of the tax refund? I would say IRB@LHDN had done a great job to keep their promise. Their efficiency had made many Malaysian smiles. Keep up the good work! 

photo credit: Tax Credits via photopin cc

2 comments:

  1. Well, as for till date I still haven't received mine for 2014 and it's going to be 3 mths

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sorry for late reply.. I have not received mine too (for 2014), but I contacted LHDN last week and was informed to give them another 2 weeks. Maybe you can contact LHDN. I contacted them through http://maklumbalas.hasil.gov.my/index.php?ky=2a5. Maybe you should try.

      Delete