Monday, April 7, 2014

Expensive Internet Access @ Broadband Package in Malaysia


Last week, my sister and my bro-in-law came to visit us from Taipei, Taiwan. One of the conversation is about internet access and internet packages in Malaysia. My bro-in-law was laughing when I told him that for my home internet, I am using 1MB @ RM110 per month. In Taipei, he's paying NTW1100 for 100MB! What a huge difference! 

Then, I did some goggling... Not to say to compare with Taiwan, even compare to our nearest neighbor, Singapore, we are still far behind..sigh... 

You can clink here for some of the comparison for broadband package in Singapore and here for broadband comparison in Malaysia.

Since nowadays, internet access @ broadband become necessary in our daily life, it should become more affordable to all rakyat.

photo credit: mkhmarketing via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment