Thursday, March 6, 2014

EPF@KWSP - EPF Declares 6.35 Percent Dividend Rate For 2013

It might be a bit late, but I still wish to share the news on EPF 2013 dividend rates. It is 6.35% for 2013! Quite impressive. And as an EPF@KWSP member, of course I am very happy for the 6.35% dividend. On the night of 16 Feb 2014, upon hearing the news from my tv screen, I tried to log-in to my i-Akaun. It was very smooth and I managed to log-in successfully and there's no lagging. And the dividend already updated in my i-Akaun. This is huge improvement. I remember last year, the dividend only been updated in my i-Akaun on the next day. And when I tried to log-in to my i-Akaun the next day, I need to wait for quite some time as there's message 'the site is busy'. For this year, this is another great improvement by EPF@KWSP.

You can access the news on EPF@KWSP 2013 dividend announcement here.

And I am looking forward for more a more fruitful year ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment