Monday, December 16, 2013

How To Check Your EPF@KWSP Number?


If you had forgotten your EPF@KWSP number and you need it urgently, you just need to make a phone call to EPF Call Management Centre (CMC) or Pusat Panggilan KWSP at 03-89226000 (operation hour: Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm). I had done this before. The CMC staff is very helpful, friendly and most importantly efficient and provide me with accurate information. When I called them to inquire my EPF number, the call was picked up in a few seconds. When I told them I need to check my EPF number, the staff asked for my IC  number and my name for verification. Once verified, he gave me my EPF number accordingly. All this just take less than 2 mins.

Of course, other than calling the EPF CMC, there are other ways to get your EPF@KWSP numbers:

1) If you had i-Akaun, just log in to your i-Akaun and from there you'll get your EPF number;
2) Ask for your EPF number from your existing employer Human Resource Department;
3) If you had keep a proper filing for the yearly EPF statement, you can get the EPF number on the EPF yearly statement too;
4) Go to the KWSP offices nationwide to ask for your EPF number;
5) Go to your nearest KWSP Kiosk


But, I find the easiest and fastest way is by calling EPF CMC number at 03-89226000. EPF CMS also provide multiple services to all EPF contributors in Malaysia. For other services provided by EPF CMC, feel free to visit EPF CMC page.


For the details location of EPF branches and EPF Kiosk throughout Malaysia, feel free to visit KWSP website.

Hope the above helps :)

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello Isaac, No problem. Hope it helps :)

      Delete
  2. How about sosco number ? have any idea on that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ilyana, for sosco number, it's the same with our IC number. example 820423135518.. Hope this helps..

      Delete
  3. Hi Yan !!
    The information very helpful especially for a fresh graduate like me.. :) it really helps me to fast-check.
    The staff really friendly as what you mentioned above.

    Thanks anyway ya !!

    YUEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Yuen, glad that it helps :) Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  4. Is it possible to withdraw if blacklisted.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For blacklisted members, I suggest you check with your nearest PTPTN office.

      Delete
  5. Are EPF withdrawals possible for blacklisted members.?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Michelle,

    Great post I would say!
    very informative & I truly agree with you
    the staffs were helpful & friendly at the same time
    pleasant experience it was :)

    I called up to activate i-account

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry I wrongly named you dear Yan :)
    thanks to you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Malar... it is ok.. i m both yan and michelle :)

      Delete
  8. Hello, can you give me an example of an EPF number? I'm not certain I have the right number ID, it's been awhile since I last need it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there, sorry for late reply. You may call to EPF careline 03-89226000, and mentioned your IC number. After some clarification from epf support, you will be given your EPF number (provided you've registered with EFT before). Hope this helps.

      Delete
  9. very useful information, thanks to you, i got back my epf number. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning.i want​ my EPF nomber....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, you may call to EPF careline 03-89226000, and mention your IC number. After some clarification from epf support, you will be given your EPF number (provided you've registered with EFT before). Hope this helps.

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much!! this was very helpful :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nk kluarkan duit akaun 2 mcm mn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Razlan, you may call KSWP call centre at 03-89226000. Pegawai Khidmat Pelanggan akan bagi nasihat. Thank you.

      Delete