Monday, September 23, 2013

A Good Financial Consultant...

This article published today on The Star Online caught my attention. After finished reading this article, the first thing in my mind is I wanted to share it here on my blog. 

I believe some of us have been approached by many financial consultants especially recently, due to the introduction of Private Retirement Scheme (PRS). The 3 main points mentioned in the article is quite true especially the second point. 

I still believe we need a good financial consultant to maximize the return from our investment. We all should invest and most importantly, invest wisely. Do not rely 100% on our financial consultant. We all must know where does our hard earned money goes to - the name of the fund, the target group, the risk, the time it take before we can see some return... The more you understand your own investment, the more likely you have confidence in your own investment.

I am sure there are still many good financial consultant out there... 

Happy investing...

3 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enyed reading your blog posts.

    Steven Conville

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Steven, I am honored to see you here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey guys there is a great opportunity for those who are interested in learning more about investment and money management join this webinar http://youngmoneymaster.com/webinar/ its free

    ReplyDelete