Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Financial Responsibility & Money Managers

I came across this wonderful article on The Star Online published on last Saturday - 'Creating a financial future through wise financial management today'.  I think this is a great article on financial education. Though just in 9 paragraphs, but almost all important points about money management are mentioned (differentiating needs and wants, setting financial responsibility, saving a certain portion of salary, creating emergency fund, creating & sticking to budget, resisting impulse buying and using the credit facilities wisely). This article is easy to understand and with consideration of 'modern life' which make it more 'real life'.

I love the 2 words used in this article: Financial Responsibility and Money Managers. A person who is financially responsible mostly will not be miserable when come to money management. That is an important part of life. Money Managers - everyone is a money manager himself/herself. So, I am a Money Managers too :) 

You can click here to read the article. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment