Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Recommended Dentist In Kuching

Going to dentist is something I wish to avoid. I hate it but some how I still need them. In my whole life, I have been treated by 4 different dentist. The first 3 dentist didn't give me a good dentist visit experience. 

Recently, due to some issue with my front teeth, I went to C K Goh Dental Surgery. And after a thorough examination on my teeth condition and some advice by Dr Goh, I decided for 2 dental crown for my front teeth. He explained the whole process and the cost price in details. The whole process took 5 visits which is about 2 months. For my first 3 visits, I was very tense as I dislike the 'going to dentist experience'. But for the last 2 visits, there were much better experience and seems like the fear of going to dentist is gone. Total amount I paid for my 2 crowns is RM1445, inclusive of root canal treatment for one of my teeth. The money and time spent is really worth it. I got my front teeth back. And most importantly, now I know I have a reliable, experienced and professional dentist. My fear of dentist is also gone.

For all my visits, I do not need to wait as Dr Goh had arranged appointment for each of my visits. The dental surgery assistant will call and remind me for the appointment as well. But, during my visits, I saw some have to wait for hours because most of Dr Goh appointment is full. So, those who walk-in, will have to give priority to those who already made appointment earlier. If you wish to visit C K Goh Dental Surgery, do call them first to arrange for an appointment.

16 comments:

  1. Great that you found your dentist

    Do contact me if you want a good dentist in KL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alan, thanks for the KL dentist info. C K Goh Dental Surgery (Kuching) is professional and the charges also reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The faces of dentistry is changing in Malaysia. More are becoming more professionals and the newer dentist clinics now comes with new designer designs. Great news to hear you have found your dentists who will help to look after your beautifull set of teeths....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kevin, thanks for the comment. Yes, I am happy with my teeth now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yan,

    I love your blog...can you consider link exchange?

    My blog is SG Web Reviews (www.sgwebreviews.blogspot.com).

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Greatsage, thanks for dropping by :) Sure, will add your link soon. Happy Dragon Year 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. hello, there's some part, the doc is using local anesthesia, so no pain. there's some part when i feel uneasy, i quickly lift my hand. btw, the doc can see from my eyes/expression if i m feeling uncomfortable. i think it's no pain, it's the uneasy/uncomfortable feeling... honestly, i am the person who really don't like dentist visit. but, after this visit, i feel much more comfortable to see a dentist :)

      Delete
    2. something to add on, from my experience, some dentist are very rough... that's why it's very scary for me to go see the previous dentist. i meant they way they deal with my teeth and the way they treat the dentist assistant...really don't like some of the dentist which i've been too. Dentist at CK Goh really make me comfortable.

      Delete
  8. Hi Yan,

    Hope all is well. I am travelling to Kuching from Australia soon for a holiday and was looking at getting some dental work done while there.

    I just wanted to ask how hygienic this dentist is as I have read some reviews on others that were not so favourable!

    Thank you for your time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Peter, the hygienic is good. Please do call to arrange for appointment. From my experience it's hard for walk-in customers to get the dental work done... maybe they will need to wait for quite a long time because those with appointment will be on first priority. Hope you'll have a great trip to Kuching and do update me after your visit here :)

      Delete
  9. How did ur RCT go? Did it hurt? How r u feeling now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi gcpkenyalang, sorry for late reply... The Root Canal Treatment was not painful :) Of course there's some discomfort. I really think it's worth it :)

      Delete
  10. hello, may i know how is ur crown teeth condition?? isit still in good condition?? because im going to do that also. im just wondering does it need any maintenance?? thank you very much..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joey, sorry for late reply.. My crown teeth still ok. Dr Goh said can 'tahan' for about 10 years... Why not go to ask the dentist? Are you planning to see Dr Goh as well?

      Delete