Friday, November 6, 2009

Hair Saloon - The Place Where I Spent My Money

I am not a shopaholic. I dont buy a lot of expensive and branded shoes, bags and other stuff. But, I notice that I hardly control my spending when I went to hair saloon. There is always a way for the hair salloon staff to persuade me to spend my $$$ away. If they failed to persuade me for an expensive hair treatment, they will share with me the benefits of their products. For the past few years, I had bought several expensive hair treatment cream, hair loss tonic, scalp care cream and some styling products. But, to be honest, I hardly use them. So, for my recent trip to hair saloon, I purchased hair shampoo at bargain (buy 2, get 1 free) at RM80. At least, I can use the shampoo everyday. Afterall, I still need to buy shampoo over the counter.

I decided to be more countious on spending for unneccessaries products and items. I decided to only buy the products when I need them. Not because the promoter advise me to buy from them. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment