Thursday, August 13, 2009

How Much Do You Know About Unit Trust?

I know 88% about unit trust. How I got this score is through a quiz on Malaysian Investor website. Out of 9 questions, I scored 8 correct answers. Quite ok I guess :p Though I had been started reading on unit trust for the past few years, there are still a lot more to learn.

For those who are new to unit trust investment, you can check out the website and complete the quiz yourself. Most of the questions are basic knowledge on unit trust. If the answer is wrong, don't worry. The quiz will tell you the correct answer and with proper explanation.Would be better if you can read more on unit trust before start any of your unit trust investment. Don't rush for the investment and later regret on that investment.

Enjoy the quiz.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yan. I know about 70% only, 7 out of 10 questions correct.gambadate!happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret. That's great to know. You're still very young and it will bring a lot of benefits to you by learning about unit trust and financial matters early. Happy reading too :)

    ReplyDelete