Thursday, April 30, 2009

EPF @ KWSP - How To Get Your Latest Account Statement

Have you received your latest EPF @ KWSP statement of account? I remember few years back, I received my EPF @ KWSP statement by middle or end of March. But, since last year I didn't received the annual statement of account. I am sure as an EPF @ KWSP account holder, you wish to know the amount of saving you have in our retirement fund, right? Here are 2 ways how you can get your latest EFP @ KWSP account statement:

1) By printing the account statement from EPF @ KWSP Smart Kiosks. This was what me and my colleagues did. We went to the nearest Smart Kiosks and printed out the previous year and current year statement. You can find the Smart Kiosk at all EPF @ KWSP offices nationwide or some selected banks and also at National Heart Institute. Please check the complete Smart Kiosks list here.

2) By registering i-Akaun. Basically i-Akaun is an online account where EPF @ KWSP members or employees can access services offered by EPF @ KWSP. It's something like e-banking and its main purpose is to facilitate its members and employer to view and update their personal details on EPF @ KWSP matters via online. Members can also use the calculator to check their withdrawal eligibility. I registered mine earlier this month. I find that it's easier for me to monitor my EFP @ KWSP transactions. Before registering for i-Akaun, make sure you've your Activation Code and EPF number ready. You can get the Activation Code from EPF @ KWSP offices or through Smart Kiosks. Then, follow the step-by-step here.

So, if you are wondering how much you have in your EFP @ KWSP account, why not register for i-Akaun? It's convenient and save you a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment