Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Lunar New Year - Welcoming The Year Of Ox!


Today is Lunar New Year. All Chinese around the world is welcoming the year of Ox. For me and my family, it's a big family gathering moment. We will be visiting our family members especially those senior relatives, for example my Grandma. During this time, I will get to see those relatives who works abroad because they're home with their family.

I am taking this opportunity to wish everyone a wonderful and prosperous Lunar New Year. May the year of Ox brings good health and good fortune to all of us. Happy Ox Year :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, yan. Wish you a prosperous new year and Gong Xi Fa Chai! =) Enjoy your holiday, and stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ching Ya, wishing you a wonderful Ox year filled with love and blessings :)

    ReplyDelete