Before you open a PB Gold Investment Account, do consider the details below:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum initial purchase is 20g (If the bank selling price for the gold for that particular day is RM90.00/g, then your minimum initial purchase is RM90.00 x 20g, which is RM1800.00.
- Minimum subsequent purchase must be at least 5g and must be in multiple of 1g (Meant cannot purchase 5.5g or 10.2g)
- Minimum balance in the account is 2g. There will be a service charge of RM10 if your account balance is less than 10g at 31 Dec.
- For payment, you can use cash or debiting from your PB current/saving account or house cheque.
- When you buy the gold, please refer to 'Selling Price' and when you sell, please refer to 'Buying Price'.
Another friends asked if Public Bank accept physical gold for the PB Gold Investment Account, the answer is NO. For more details please refer to PB Gold Investment Account website.
Happy Gold Investing!!!